If you’ve never liked brussels sprouts, you NEED to try these! Roasting them in the oven makes all the difference, I promise!!!
- 1 bag of frozen brussels sprouts
- Olive oil
- Butter (if paleo-omit butter)
- Salt & Pepper
- Charbroil seasoning (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut sprouts in half (this step is important! Don’t skip cutting them in half!) & toss in a large bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper, and charbroil seasoning. **If you’re feeling southern, toss some bacon grease in, or even better, cut up a few pieces of bacon and throw them in with the sprouts.**
- Pour the sprouts into a sheet pan lined with foil or a silicone baking mat.
- Roast in the oven for around 40 to 45 minutes or until the edges are crispy.
- Once done, return to the bowl and toss with melted butter & sprinkle more salt if needed.
I don’t thaw my sprouts all the way prior to cutting. They cut easier if they’re still slightly frozen.
Toss them in the bowl
and add your oil and seasonings
Spread them on the pan & bake
Once done, they’ll look like this! Roasted and delicious. Toss with melted butter & more salt and ENJOY!
These brussels sprouts make a perfect side dish for a paleo or healthy meal. Please give them a try and let me know if you like them!